I was tagged by
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you.
4. Invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer.
5. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
6. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
7. Nothing like "you are tagged if you read this" is allowed.
8. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
9. Tag-backs are allowed.
10. Have fun!
Ten things about me:
1. I love God.
2. My current obsession is Reverse-Harem Anime. I really want to play the otome games they're based off of. I'm also starting to get into sports anime more than I had before.
3. I really like writing, and one of these days I'll have a completed novel under my belt.
4. I enjoy drawing manga style art and I try to work on my own style, but with little success
5. I have a twin brother who looks and acts nothing like me.
6. I really really, love blackberries. I can eat a whole box in one sitting.
7. I am a closeted romantic and an open pervert
8. I'm addicted to tumblr.
9. I want one of my novels (whenever I finish one) to be made into an anime style of movie rather than a live action one.
10. My dream is to study abroad in Japan or the UK.
1. If you could pick another decade to be born in, when and why?
Ah, I'm actually quite content with the decade I was born in. The 90s is the perfect decade of the old meeting the new, I think.
2. Do you like dressing up for formal events?
Meh. Sometimes. I actually like wearing dresses on occasion. It's the nice shoes that bother me on formal occasions. I'd rather be barefoot/
3. What's the best day you ever had?
My 21st birthday was pretty fun
. Silliness aside though, I've had a lot of "best days" so it's hard to choose just one.
4. Of all the things you have, what is the thing you feel most blessed by? (Family, items, whatever).
My family and friends most definitely.
5. Favorite movie and why?
The Lion King. It's a classic and it's influenced by Hamlet. What's not to love?
6. Is your internet personality different from your real personality?
Nope. I'm still as sarcastic online as I am offline
7. What is your favorite kind of character?
It's different for each gender. For male characters, my top 4 favorites are: The possesive, sadistic, psychopaths; The protective sweethearts; The Tsundere; and the Blunt, but caring ones.
For female characters I usually like the sweet, goofy, but doesn't put up with any shit type of gal.
8. What thing about yourself do you like the most?
. I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it.
9. What is something in your life that was really hard, but you overcame it anyways? (Be as vague as you like ).
I won't keep this one serious: Freshman year of college I took my last math class and now I won't have to have anything to do with it again! *throws confetti*
10. In a zombie apocalypse, would you survive? xD
Probably, because I never go outside. I'd probably dig a tunnel and live underground, or something. But if I ever left? Yeah, I'd be dead.
1. Do you relate to any of your favorite characters? (anime, literature, tv shows. etc). How?
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a warm, sunny day?
3. Have an impossible dream?
4. Is there an item you always have with you?
5. Scariest moment you've experienced so far?
6. Favorite scene, of your favorite chapter, of your favorite book?
7. Worst thing you've ever done in public?
8. Your favorite subject?
9. Look to your left. The item beside you is the weapon you'll use in the Hunger Games. What is it?
10. If all of your favorite characters showed up at your house, what would you do?
I Tag (and I'm not tagging 10. You can't make me! XD)
Yeah, I'm tagging you back